Things I should be doing:
I apologize for my late night ramblings…
Does anyone else do this? Make mental lists – when they should be sleeping?
1. Renewing my CPR, AED and First AID Training (Certification.)
2. Swimming lessons for Stephen
3. Level Two Sign Language Classes (This is a good link for online learning at all levels! A way to fit it into my schedule! Yay! I had previously taken community Sign Language Classes at American School for the Deaf.)
3. Language and Communication Plan (A resource for children with blindness, deaf-blindness, and multiple disabilities.)
4. Packing (where to start orginazition tips)
5. Paperwork (a plan to get your finances organized)
Calling on the experts – how do I fit all that into my plans?
Things I can do Today:
1. Get some sleep
2. Write a list so I will remember this later
3. Add some links (do some research – figure out how I can add this into my plan)
4. Spread some Love
I’ll be back soon. I promise 🙂